Eureka Nail & Cap Roofseal
A rust resistant roofing nail with a waterproof nylon washer and cap as well as an EVA sealing washer. Combined, it results in an aesthetically pleasing and economical roofing fastener.
- Nail enters rafters without splitting the wood.
- EVA washer seals the nail hole in the sheeting.
- The nylon washer presses down on the EVA washer.
- Cap prevents any water or UV light from reaches the nail head.
- Cap is available in a range of colours to match the roof sheeting.
- Pilot holes may be required for the roof sheeting.
- Place the nail through the nylon washer and then through the EVA washer.
- Place the tip of the nail into the pilot hole in the roof sheeting.
- Use a hammer to drive the nail into the wooden rafter below.
- Clip on the cap.
- 4mm and 5mm pilot holes are required for the 3.55mm and 5mm nail, respectively.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.