Eureka Expansion Bolt
- Expansion Bolts are for heavyweight fixings in concrete, masonry or natural stone.
- Great for installing a safe into the wall or floor.
- Vertical and horizontal loads can be handled.
- When tightening the bolt the nut is pulled into the shell expanding it and wedging it outwards inside the anchor base.
- Yellow passivation coating making it more rust resistant.
- Expansion bolts are used for heavy duty fastening and fixing of steel or wood structures to masonry, concrete or bricks.
- Electric power drill
- Masonry drill bit
- Steel or wood drill bit
- The substrate should be structural sound
- Mark the correct position of the hole for the expansion bolt.
- Drill the hole-size for shell.
- Remove all loose debris and clean drilled hole out.
- Drill hole in fixture for bolt with steel or wood drill bit.
- Place expansion bolt in wall and tighten the expansion bolt so that the shell expand in the wall into position.
- Screw the bolt out.
- Align fixture and then screw in the bolt tightly with a spanner.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.