Energizer triple-A small batteries
Energizer Max: AAA Batteries are top of the range batteries with exceptional performance and shelf life. These dependable and powerful batteries are ideal for use in low-drain devices like smoke detectors, flashlights, clocks, and toys.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Premium AAA batteries.
- Ideal for an exceptional range of wireless devices from clocks to flashlights.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Formulated to give long-lasting power so that you do not need to change your battery as often.
- Use Power Seal Technology: power is locked in, preventing unwanted loss of energy while stored or in use.
- Leakage protection for up to two years to prevent devices being damaged by leaking battery acid.
- Zero mercury makes it a much safer option than other batteries.
- Product Type: Electrical
- Classification: Alkaline
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-24A, IEC-LR03
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18°C to 55°C (0°F to 130°F)
- Typical Weight: 11.5 grams
- Typical Volume: 3.8 cubic centimetres
- Shelf Life: 10 years at 21°C
- Terminal: Flat Contact
- Available in 2-pack and 4-pack varieties.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Open the battery compartment of the device.
- Insert the battery with the positive terminal touching the flat surface and the negative terminal touching the spring.
- Usually, batteries and devices are marked with a + indicating the positive side and a – indicating the negative pole.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- The battery has a shelf life of up to 10 years if stored correctly.
- Store in a cool dry place at room temperature out of direct sunlight and other harsh weather conditions.
- Do not store batteries in the fridge or freezer.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Remove exhausted batteries from your device immediately and dispose of it properly.
- Battery life can be extended by switching off the device when it is not in use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Batteries are not safe for ingestion. If swallowed seek medical attention. Do not induce vomiting.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as it might combust.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Do not carry loose batteries in your pocket or purse with other metal objects.
- Do not recharge batteries unless they are specifically marked as rechargeable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.