Poly Prop Insert Fitting - Elbow.
The Poly Prop Elbow is a long-lasting and durable pipe fitting used to change the direction of the fluid in a piping system.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Pipe fitting
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Made from polypropylene giving it high tensile strength.
- Able to withstand heavy loads.
- Resistant to Acids and acidic liquids.
- Highly resistant to all types of corrosion.
- Product Type: Irrigation
- Fitting Type: Male Elbow
- Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- Function: Change Flow Direction
- Suitable for low pressure applications.
- Poly Prop Elbow 90°
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- The male elbow is used to connect the fractional tube to a female pipe thread.
- The female elbow is used to connect the fractional tube to a male NPT thread.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Keep the fittings clean and free from dust and debris when not in use.
- Designed to be low maintenance and resistant to corrosion.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Do not allow persons or pets to chew on the plastic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.