DF Electric Fuse Link for Semiconductors.
Ideal for clearing short circuits. Designed to have reduced arc voltages guaranteeing optimal protection of the semiconductor. Suitable for any application where semiconductor protection is required.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Designed for the protection of semiconductors like diodes, thyristors and triacs.
- Used in power rectifiers, UPS, converters, motor drives, soft starters, solid state relays, photovoltaic inverters, welding inverters and any application where semiconductor protection is required.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed with redacted arc voltages for optimal protection.
- Ideal for clearing short circuits.
- High Speed Fuse link.
- Product Type: Electrical Accessories
- Brand: DF Electric
- Series: Rapidplus aR
- Rated Current: 100A or 160A
- Rated Voltage: 690V
- Breaking Capacity: 120kA
- Class: aR
- Fuse Size: NH000
- 1 x DFE Rapidplus NH aR High Speed Fuse Link 690V
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Intended for clearing short circuits.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Conformity to Standards: IEC/EN 60269-1, IEC/EN 60269-2, DIN 43620
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Images are for illustrative purposes only. The image does not indicate the rated current of the product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.