DeWALT 18 Volt Battery kit
DeWALT DCB115P2-QW Battery is a long-lasting, rechargeable battery for all your DeWalt XR Li-Ion 18V power tools. The kit also includes the charger. It is lightweight but still produces 66% more runtime than a standard battery pack. It boasts with no memory effect and practically no self-discharge.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Suitable for providing power to all your DeWalt XR Li-Ion 18V power tools.
- The charger can be used for 10.8 V, 14.4 V and 18 V XR Li-Ion sliding batteries from DeWalt.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Delivers 66% more runtime than a standard 3.0 Ah battery pack.
- Has an LED charge indicator that shows when the battery pack needs to be charged.
- Lightweight design for convenient packing and transportation.
- Productivity and life of the battery pack are significantly increased by the fact that it has no memory effect and practically no self-discharge.
- It features exceptional electrical characteristics.
- Product Type: Hardware and Tools
- Voltage: 18 V
- Battery: 2 x 5.0 AH Li-Ion batteries
- Charger: DCB 115 system quick charger.
- Dimensions: 130 mm x 135 mm x 200 mm
- Weight: 1.7 kg
- Suitable for all DeWalt 18 Volt Power tools.
- The charger charges a 2.0 AH battery in 30 minutes and the 5.0 AH in 75 minutes.
- 2 x 5.0 Ah XR Li-Ion Batteries
- 1 x XR Charger
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Simply slide the battery into the slot at the bottom of your power tool.
- Batteries have a convenient easy release for quick battery changes.
- The charger has a standard power output with a two-point plug and can be wall-mounted.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not leave the battery inside the power tool when not in use.
- The charger can be wall-mounted.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- The battery pack has inbuilt protection against overheat, overload and deep discharge which further increases the battery life.
- The charger will automatically pause charging if the battery is not on optimal charging temperature and resume charging when it is optimal to do so. This significantly increases battery life.
- Fully charge the battery before use for optimal performance and extended lifetime.
- No memory effect
- No self-discharge
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Ensure power tools are switched off and unplugged before adding the battery.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Designed to be compatible with DeWalt XR Li-Ion 18V Tools.
Most DEWALT® Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004, come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com. This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.