- Automatic pressure pump system with multi-impellers and integrated electronics for auto stop & start
- For domestic water supply in gardens and small irrigation systems
- Can be used in fixed installation or portable in horizontal position
- Sound absorbent material, for silent operation
- The system is equipped with non-return valves in aspiration, 2-metre power cord and plug and a 2-litre tank.
- Operating Range: Up to 80l/min; head up to 43m.
- Liquid temperature range for domestic use: from +35°C to +35°C.
- For other use: from 0°C to +40°C.
- Liquid quality requirements: Clean, free from solid or abrasive. contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral.
- Maximum suction depth: 8 meters
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Protection rating: IPX4
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: fixed or portable in a horizontal position.
SMART PRESS is an ON/OFF electronic system designed to regulate the pump work, without using an expansion vessel.
The device stops the pump to protect against dry running without using level probes or float switch.
It has an adjustable cut-in pressure and even with a high flow the pressure losses are small.
The WG (WATER GUARDIAN) version of the SMART PRESS will try to restart the pump every 30 miutes after the dry run protection has stopped the pump.
All the SMART PRESS models have a MANUAL RESTART.
The standard version is not supplied with cables.