DAB Peripheral Pump - KPF Smart
- DAB Smart Press on/off controller.
- Dry run protection with integrated automatic reset.
- Spring loaded non-return valve.
- 32mm Discharge port.
- Brass Union for ease of maintenance.
- Peripheral Centrifugal pump.
- Cast iron pump body with brass impeller.
- 25mm Suction port
- Duty point 1000l/h @ 2 bar.
- Plug and play.
- Complete with SA 16 Amp plug.
- No additional connections required.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Operating range: from 5 to 50 l/m with head up to 84 metres.
- Pumped liquid: clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, nonaggressive, non-crystallised and chemically neutral.
- Liquid temperature range: From 0 °C to +35 °C for domestic use. From -10°C to +50°C for other uses.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 10 bar (6 bar for KPS-KPF 30/16).
- Installation: fixed, horizontal position.
- Motor protection class: IP 44
- Protection class at the terminal board: IP 55 for KP38/18 and for KPF 45/20; IP44 for KPF/S 30/16
- Insulation class: F
- Standard voltage: single-phase 1 x 230 V / 50 Hz; three-phase: 3 x 230-400 V / 50 Hz.
- Peripheral centrifugal pump with compact dimensions.
- Capable of generating high heads and suitable for domestic installations, water supply systems, small gardening applications, draining and filling cisterns, and for light industrial uses, such as feeding pressurized boilers (anti-condensation).
Construction Features of the Pump
- Brass pump body and motor support for KP 60/6 and KP 60/12.
- Pump body with radial suction for KP and KPS; front suction for KPF.
- Cast iron support with brass wear disc for KPS 30/16 and KP 38/18.
- KPS 30/16 is available on request with bronze pump body and support.
- Brass impeller.
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
Construction Features of the Motor
- Closed asynchronous type, external ventilation cooling.
- Rotor running on permanently lubricated ball bearings, oversized to ensure low noise and durability.
- Standard built-in thermo-amperometric protection.
- Capacitor permanently fitted on single phase versions.
- For the protection of the three-phase motor, we recommend the use of remote overload cut-outs, in compliance with current local regulations.
- Construction according to CEI 2-3 and CEI 61-69 (EN 60335-2-41).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.