DAB KPF 30-16M Single Phase End Suction Peripheral Centrifugal Pump with a small footprint. Able to generate high heads and suitable for domestic installations, small gardening applications, draining and filling cisterns, and for small industrial uses such as feeding pressurized boilers (anti-condensation).
- Pump Type: Peripheral Centrifugal Pump
- Voltage: Single Phase 1 x 240v
- MaxHead in metres: 25
- Max Flow in Cubic Metres per hour: 2.1
- Power: 0.37 kW - 0.5 HP
- Pressure rating: 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- fluid temperature: -10 °C
- fluid temperature: 50 °
- Peripheral centrifugal pump with compact dimensions.
- Able to generate high heads and suitable for domestic installations, water supply systems, small gardening applications, draining and filling cisterns, and for small industrial uses such as feeding pressurized boilers (anti-condensation).
Constructional features of the pump
- Brass pump body and motor support for KP 60/6 and KP 60/12.
- Cast iron pump body with radial suction for KPS, frontal suction for KPF.
- Motor support with brass wear disc for KPS 30/16 and KP 38/18.
- KPS 30/16 is available on request with pump body and support in bronze.
- Brass impeller.
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
Constructional features of the motor
- Induction motor closed and cooled with external ventilation.
- Rotor mounted on oversized greased sealed-for-life ball bearings to ensure silent running and long life.
- Built-in thermal and current overload protection and a capacitor permanently in circuit in the single-phase version.
- Three-phase motors should be protected with a suitable overload protection complying with the regulations in force.
- Manufactured according to CEI 2-3 and CEI 61-69 standards (EN 60335-2-41).
- Motor protection: IP44
- Terminal box protection: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- Standard voltage: single-phase 220-240 V/50 Hz
- three-phase 230-400 V/50 Hz
- Operating range: from 5 to 36 l/min with head up to 33 metres.
- Liquid quality requirements: clean, free from solids or abrasive substances, non viscous, non aggressive, non crystallized, chemically neutral, close to the characteristics of water.
- Liquid temperature range: from 0°C to +35°C for domestic use (EN 60335-2-41).
- from -10°C to +50°C for other uses.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C.
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa).
- Installation: fixed in a horizontal position.
- Special executions on request: other voltages and/or frequencies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.