DAB Twin Impeller Water pump
DAB Centrifugal Pump - K 35/100 M is a two-impeller centrifugal pump optimally designed for filling pressure vessels. It is ideal for sprinkler systems and other general water supply uses like large JoJo tanks.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Sprinkler systems and other general water supply.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Construction features of the pump
- Pump body and motor support in cast iron for extra durability.
- The impeller is manufactured from Techno-polymer.
- The mechanical seal is made from carbon or ceramics.
Construction features of the motor
- The motor type is closed asynchronous with external ventilation cooling.
- The rotor runs on permanently lubricated oversized ball bearings which significantly lowers the noise level of the system.
- Standard built-in thermo-amperometric protection which significantly lowers the risk of the motor overheating.
- Product Type: Electrical Pumps
- Model: K35/100M
- Pump type: Centrifugal
- Impellers: Twin impeller
- Operating range: from 1.2 to 30 m³/h with head up to 97 metres.
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Installation: fixed horizontal or vertical
- Liquid temperature range: -10ºC to +50ºC
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40ºC
- Protection class: IP55
- Insulation class: F
- 1 x DAB Centrifugal Pump - K 35/100 M
- Weight: 22kg
- Dimensions: 415mm x 234mm x 295mm
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Detailed user and installation instructions can be found in the user manual.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- When not in use store the pump in a dry, clean, and vibration-free environment outside of direct sunlight and other harsh weather conditions.
- Store pump indoors in a place with constant air humidity.
- Keep the pump in its original packaging until installation.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- In normal operation, the pump does not require any kind of maintenance. However, from time to time it is advisable to check current absorption, the manometric head with the aperture closed and the maximum flow rate.
- When transporting the unit avoid subjecting it to needless jolts and collisions.
- Do not force the fan with pliers or other tools as this could cause breakage.
- Before running new systems ensure that valves, pipes, and tanks are properly cleaned.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Read and follow the instructions in the user manual carefully.
- Before installing the pump check that the rotor turns freely.
- Ensure that all moving parts are adequately protected.
- Do not operate the pump with the interception valves closed.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Ensure with the installation that the motor is always above the pump.
- The pumped liquid must be clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, nonaggressive, non-crystallised and chemically neutral.
- Do not start the pump unless it is completely filled with water.
- Do not start the pump an excessive number of times within one hour.
DAB PUMPS reserves the right to make modifications without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.