DAB Centrifugal Pump - K 30/70 M
Single-impeller centrifugal pump suitable for domestic, civil, industrial and agricultural systems, and for decanting, mixing and irrigation uses.
Construction Features of the Pump
- Pump body and motor support in cast iron.
- Technopolymer or cast iron impeller, as per the TECHNICAL DATA table.
- Carbon/ceramic mechanical seal.
Construction Features of the Motor
- Closed asynchronous type, external ventilation cooling.
- Rotor running on ball bearings, oversized to ensure low noise and durability.
- Standard built-in thermo-amperometric protection. Capacitor permanently fitted on single phase versions.
- For the protection of the three-phase motor, we recommend the use of remote overload cut-outs, in compliance with current local regulations.
- Construction according to CEI 2-3.
- IE2 motors as standard, from 0,75 kW to 5,5 kW - IE3 ≥ 7,5 kW
- From 1,8 to 96 m3/h, with head up to 62 metres.
- Clean, free of solids and abrasives, non-viscous, non-aggressive, non-crystallised and chemically neutral, with properties similar to water.
Liquid temperature range:
- K 20/41, K 30/70, K 30/100, K 36/100
- K 12/200, K 36/200, K 40/200: From -10 °C to +50 °C
- Remainder of the range: From -15 °C to +110 °C
Maximum ambient temperature:
Maximum operating pressure:
- K 20/41, K 30/70, K 30/100, K 36/100, K 12/200, K 14/400: 6 bar (600 kPa)
- K 36/200, K 40/200, K 55/200, K 11/500, K 18/500, K 28/500: 8 bar (800 kPa)
- K 40/400, K 50/400, K 30/800, K 40/800, K 50/800,
- K 20/1200, K 25/1200, K 35/1200: 10 bar (1000 kPa)
- IP 44 (IP 55 for 2,2 - 3 - 4 - 5,5 - 7,5 - 9,2 - 11 kW motors)
Protection class at the terminal board:
- IP 55
- Single-phase 220-240 V / 50 Hz
- Three-phase 230-400 V / 50 Hz up to 4 kW included - 400 V Δ 50 Hzfrom 5,5 kW
- Horizontal or vertical position, provided that the motor is always above the pump.
Special executions on requests:
- Alternative voltages and frequencies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.