DAB Centrifugal Pump - Jetsmart Composite 82M
- The unit with Active Driver is designed and manufactured to meet the needs for constant pressure required by modern plumbing systems.
- Constant pressure regulation is applicable to many sectors: Water supply for irrigation, industry, hotels, housing construction, thermal baths.
- The basic concept that guided our Engineers in the development of these units was to manufacture a system that is simple, flexible and reliable.
- Constant pressure, quiet operation, economical, reduced water consumption, smaller footprint.
- Less maintenance, dry-running protection, complete protection of the pump from faults.
- Operating range: From 10 to 120 litres/min with head up to 59m.
- Liquid quality requirements: Clean, free from solid or abrasive contaminants, non-viscous, non-aggressive, uncrystallised and chemically neutral, close to the properties of water.
- Liquid temperature range:(for domestic use) from 0°C to 35°C (for other uses) from 0°C to 40°C.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +40°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar (600 kPa) for Jetcom AD1 and Eurocom. AD1.8 bar (800 kPa) for other models.
- Installation: Fixed in a horizontal position
- Motor protection rating: IP 44
- Terminal block protection rating: IP 55
- Insulation class: F
- Standard input voltage: Single phase 220/240 V / 50 Hz.
- Electric pump voltage: Three phase 220/240 V - 50 Hz.
- 500mm length x 240mm width x 470mm height
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.