The D2 Turbo Low-Voltage operator is designed specifically for sites with no mains at the gate to reduce installation costs while delivering outstanding reliability, comprehensive functionality and selectable high-security or standard speeds. With the D2 Turbo Low-Voltage, there is no need for costly high-voltage cable runs and expensive isolators. Simply use a low-voltage step-down transformer or solar power supply. Now that’s fast! Sleek, strong, stylish – and even eco-conscious – this CENTURION has it all.
- Turbo speed for greater security and convenience.
- Very easy to install and set up, saving you time and money.
- Reliable battery backup.
- Dedicated Solar Mode – allows you to disable the Mains Fail buzzer when using solar power.
- Onboard multichannel CENTURION receiver.
- Multiple Modes of Operation.
- Adaptive Collision Sensing.
- Modular components clip together for easy maintenance.
- Lockable, easy Manual Override.
- Now with robust steel pinion – can be easily retro-fitted and ensures reliable operation.
1.Can operate off a solar supply, consult Centurion Systems for assistance.
4.Can increase battery capacity for longer standby times.
5.Based on 4m gate with no external accessories such as infrared Safety Beams.
6.Gate operating speed can be configured to run at a slower, 16m/min, depending on the requirements of individual installations.
This Kit Includes:
- 2 x 4 Button CENTURION transmitters
- 1 x Foundation Plate
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x 800mA charger
- 1 x 5Ah Battery
- 4m x RAZ, Steel or Nylon angle rack
This Motor Includes:
- Low Voltage PCB
- Onboard 800mA SM Charger
- Multichannel NOVA Rx
- 2 x TX4
The Motor excludes Battery, Rack and Low Voltage Transformer for Charger.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.