CTEK Advanced Battery Charger and Maintainer
CTEK MXS 3.8 - 12V 3.8A Charger is a one-of-a-kind multi-use complete battery care solution. It is suitable to provide a 7-step charge for batteries from 1.2Ah-85Ah. It further features a user-friendly diagnostic so that you can determine what the problems of a specific battery are.
APPLICATION AND USES
- 7 step-charging
- Suitable for batteries from 1.2Ah to 85Ah.
- Battery diagnostics.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Selectable programs for desulphation and charging on cold days.
- Selectable programs for charging smaller or ordinary batteries.
- The MXS 3.8 uses CTEK’s patented float/pulse system, which is the most efficient maintenance mode when a battery is connected for long periods.
- Exceptionally user-friendly with easy to read display.
- The charging process is automatic plug and play.
- Charger features reverse polarity protection.
- Product Type: Electrical
- Model number: 1070
- Charging Voltage: 14.4V
- Minimum Battery Voltage: 2.0V
- Charging current: 3.8A
- Charger type: 7-step fully automatic charging cycle.
- Dimensions: 168 x 65 x 38mm
- Weight: 0.6kg
- Insulation Class: IP65
- 1 x CTEK MXS 3.8 - 12V 3.8A Charger
- 1 x Connect Clamp
- 1 x M6 Connect Eyelet
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Connect the charger to the battery and then to the wall socket.
- Press the mode button to select the relevant charging program.
- Press and release the mode button to select the snowflake program for charging in cold weather.
- The seven steps of charging can be followed on the display.
- You can stop charging at any time by disconnecting the cable from the wall socket.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep the charger in a clean and dust-free place both while charging and in storage.
- The charger is designed for indoor use. Store the charger out of direct sunlight and do not expose it to harsh weather conditions like frost.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Do not place the charger on the battery when charging.
- Ensure that the charger receives adequate ventilation while charging.
- Avoid charging frozen or damaged batteries.
- Regularly inspect the charger for damage to the cables and replace if necessary.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Read and follow the safety precautions in the instruction manual carefully.
- Avoid using a charger with damaged cables.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- The charger is designed for charging batteries according to the specifications. Do not use the charger for any other purpose.
- Avoid trying to charge non-chargeable batteries.
5-year warranty: The warranty applies to manufacturing faults and material defects for 5 years from the date of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.