BIG BLUE 3 STAGE FILTER
BIG BLUE 3 STAGE FILTER is a water filtration system that is perfect for removing sediments, rust, silt and loose particles from rainwater. The filter also improves the water’s odour and removes chlorine and contaminants. The filtered water can then be used safely to supply washing machines, geysers, and toilets. The filtration system further has a polishing filter for very fine filtration.
WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS
- Big blue filters are intended for fine filtration and limits apply to water quality and quantity. Have your water tested before installing a big blue filter to ensure that it is the right solution. It is important to note that the volume of water put through the unit as well as the quality of the water will greatly influence the lifetime of the filters.
- Water is not suitable for drinking after 3 stage of filtration.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Washing machines.
- To supply toilets.
- To supply geysers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Features three stages of filtration.
- Stage one will remove silt, loose particles, rust or sediment. 50-micron filter meaning it will filter any particle that is visible to the human eye.
- Stage two features an activated carbon filtration system that removes volatile organic compounds (VOC) and chlorine. This will remove bad tastes and odour from the water.
- Stage three features a 5-micron polishing filter for finer filtration.
- Max pressure: 6 bar.
- Max flow rate: 2500 l/h
- Port size 25 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.