Claasens Jaffle Iron
Claasens Jaffle Maker is an easy-to-use, compact Jaffle iron that allows you to conveniently make Jaffles over and open fire, or a gas flame or a stove. They are lightweight and compact making it easy to transport when going on a trip.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Making Jaffles.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The Jaffle maker is designed to be thicker that results in better heat distribution.
- Cool-touch handles that is permanently cast onto stainless steel rods.
- Dishwasher safe
- Cuts off the excess bread when it closes for a perfectly shaped waffle.
- Flat top and bottom so that it remains level on the fire or stove plate.
- Product Type: Outdoor and Camping; Household
- Model code: JAF730
- Material: Cast Aluminium
- Packaged weight: 1Kg
- Packaged dimensions: 450 x 140 x 70 mm
- 1 x Claasens Jaffle Maker
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Can be used over the fire or on a stove plate.
- Wash with warm soapy water before first use.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of reach of children and pets.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- After use, it can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure that products used to make the Jaffles are safe for consumption and not past expiry date.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.