Manual Biltong Cutter
Claasens Hand Biltong Slicer is a proudly South African made biltong slicer that conveniently fits on top of a counter or table. It is epoxy coated for extra durability and comes with a hardened steel blade.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Hand biltong slicer.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Originally patented design.
- Fits conveniently onto the table-top
- Easy to clean
- Product Type: Meat Processing
- Blade material: Hardened steel
- Finish: Epoxy coated.
- Thin slicer: 2mm cutting
- Chunk slicer: 9mm cutting
- Multi slicer: 2mm-9mm adjustable.
- 1 x Claasens Hand Biltong Slicer
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Screw the hand biltong multi slicer onto a suitable tabletop.
- Place the biltong at the edge of the blade and turn the handle for cutting.
- Can be used in conjunction with the biltong bakkie that fits conveniently under the slicer.
- Remove the slices from time to time, to prevent it from building up on the inside of the slicer.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Hand wash the slicer with soap and warm water or simply wipe with a damp cloth.
- The blade can be sharpened or replaced after prolonged use.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Be mindful that the blades are sharp and use with caution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.