Claasens Electric Biltong Slicer
- Original patent
- Durable epoxy finish
- Patented mouthpiece for safety
- “Clear cut” cutting action
- Slice width - 3mm
Instructiond for Use
- Mount the slicer to a table top or specially designed stand - wall- or floor stand.
- Just switch on and feed the biltong through the replaceable mouthpiece using the Electric Biltong Slicer Feeder to the last bit.
- While feeding, turn the biltong to ensure that any sinews are cut through.
- Do not touch the inside of the outlet, for the blade can cause serious injuries.
- The feeder can be washed with warm soapy water.
- Make sure to switch off the slicer and remove the plug from the power supply before cleaning.
- Open the front cover by unscrewing the wing nut. Clean the inside of the front cover, the wheel and between the wheel and back plate with a damp cloth or brush. Beware of the blade - it is sharp!
- Close the front cover securely with the wing nut.
Watch the product video here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.