Centurion Roll-up Garage Door Motor
Centurion RDO 2 is a compact and dependable Domestic Roll-up Garage Door Motor. It operates quietly and comes with reliable battery backup.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Garage door automation
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Battery backup so that you will not be stuck in the event of a power outage.
- Strong lifting capabilities.
- Operates quietly.
- Anti-crushing protection for added safety.
- Installation is fast and easy.
- Wall-mounted controller with Courtesy light for extra convenience.
- Can operate with solar supply.
- Product Type: Security
- Input Voltage: 220-240
- Motor Voltage: 24V
- Power Supply: Battery driven – 200mA Charger.
- Receiver: CENTURION code-hopping, 433MHz, capacity - 36 transmitter buttons
- Opener lifting force: 30kgf
- Door travel speed: 100-150 mm/sec
- Duty Cycle with mains present: 20%
- Maximum Daily operations: 20
- Maximum door size: 6m²
- Maximum door width: 2.8m
- 1 x Centurion RDO 2 – Domestic Roll-up Garage Door Motor
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Instruction manual
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Detailed user and installation instructions can be found in the enclosed user manual.
- Functions of the onboard multichannel code-hopping receiver include Open/close garage door. – Switch Courtesy Light on and off. – Override automatic closing. – Electronically lock the system for added security.
- The system is compatible with Centurion Infrared Safety Beams.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Keep in original packaging until installation.
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Only install the motor on a well-aligned and well-functioning garage door.
- Ensure that the counterbalance springs on sectional garage doors are properly lubricated with the appropriate grease.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Read and follow the safety instructions in the user manual carefully.
- After installation of the motor, the garage door must stop and reverse direction if it comes into contact with a 35mm high solid object placed on the floor under the garage door.
- Ensure that the garage door is in full view and clear of any persons or animals before operating it.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Only 1 button per transmitter is used.
- Performance is based on 25ºC ambient temperature.
Detailed warranty information can be found here:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.