CRI Pumps Electronic Pressure Control for Water Pump
CRI Pumps Electronic Pressure Switch Regulator is a top-quality reliable system for regulating water pressure in the home. The “On” and “Off” switch is automated ensuring that your water pressure is maintained at a pre-set level with minimal effort.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Suitable for use with a wide range of small domestic pumps installed in apartments, houses, gardens, villas, and other domestic settings.
- The controller ensures uninterrupted water supply with adequate pressure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Switches on and off automatically as needed making for extra convenience and low maintenance.
- Some models have an adjustable pressure gauge for manually setting pressure settings.
- Time- and energy-saving.
- Various functions are easily observable thanks to colourful LEDs.
- The controller is designed for convenient and easy installation.
- Product Type: Electrical Pumps
- Maximum system pressure: 10 bar
- Supply voltage: 220V
- Maximum current: 10 Amps
- Minimum flow rate: CPH - 0.8-1.0 l/m, CPVS - 0.08-1.0 l/m and CPV - 2.0 l/m
- Maximum flow rate: 10000 l/m
- 1 x CRI Pumps Electronic Pressure Switch Regulator - 220v
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- When not in use store in a dry place out of direct sunlight and other harsh weather conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets, and uninformed persons.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- The controller has an inbuilt check valve and logic circuit system to protect the pump backflow and dry running which will significantly increase the lifespan of the pump.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Read and follow the instructions in the owner’s manual carefully.
- Do not install in explosive or flammable environments.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Avoid using the water pump for pumping liquids other than what it was designed for.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.