Venice Brass Irrigation Valves.
Suitable for water, oil and gas. Brass body with an o-ring seal and a cast iron handwheel. Full opening wedge to give reduced friction for uninterrupted flow. Can handle pressures of up to 12.5 Bars.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Water, oil and gas.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Brass Body
- O-Ring Seal
- Cast Iron HandWheel
- Product Type: Brass Irrigation Fittings
- Brand: Venice
- Material: Brass
- Pressure: Up to 12.5 Bar
- Temperature: -20°C – 100°C
- 1 x Venice Brass Gate Valve Full Bore.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Full opening wedge to give reduced friction for uninterrupted flow.
- Screwed BSP to BS21 taper.
- Pressure rating shown on the valve body.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a clean and dry place out of direct sunlight and harsh weather conditions like frost.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep in original packaging until installation.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Made from heavy-duty PVC to be low maintenance.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Ensure that the working temperature and pressure are within the valve’s capacity.
- Always wear appropriate PPE when installing the valves.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.