Bostik Prestik Glue
BOSTIK PRESTIK GLUE is the original re-usable all-purpose putty-like adhesive that that is used as a better alternative to drawing pins and sticky tape. It is solvent-free and non-toxic and can be reused over and over again since it does not dry out.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Holds up paper and cardboard fixtures like posters, certificates, party decorations, calendars, learning aids, cards, notices, maps, messages and children paintings.
- Suitable to hold certain objects in place for example telephones, pens, figurines, calculators, mousepads, candles vases and ornaments.
- Can be used to keep picture frames straight.
- Appropriate for storing small objects like store pins, screws and keys.
- Excellent to use in floral arrangements to keep the flowers in place.
- It can even be used to clean fluff from fabric and to remove dust and dirt from computers and hard to reach places.
- Suitable to use as putty to block out breezes.
- Ideal for children to use as modeling clay.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can stick to almost any surface.
- Permanently pliable and re-usable.
- Conveniently cut into strips.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure that all surfaces are clean and dry.
- Surfaces must be free from dust, grease or loose materials.
Directions for use
- Pull off a piece from the Prestik strip and activate it by pulling and stretching.
- Roll into a ball and place it between the two surfaces that need to be adhered.
- Press firmly to adhere.
- Remove as much Prestik as possible mechanically by rolling it off the surface.
- Dab any remaining residue with a larger piece of Prestik or rub with mineral turpentine.
- Lighter fluid or Low Aromatic Cleaning Benzine can be used to remove Prestik from clothes or other fabrics. Check the colour fastness of the fabric before employing this technique.
- If stored in a dry place at room temperature in the original packaging the Prestik can have a shelf life of more than five years.
- It might still be useable after the shelf life has expired, but it is recommended that a test should be performed to ensure the product is still pliable and tacky.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND PERFORMANCE
- Available in a 100g wallet
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- The Prestik poses a choking hazard if it is ingested and should, therefore, be kept out of reach of pets and small children.
- If the product is ingested the mouth should be washed out with plenty of clean water and medical attention sought if discomfort persists.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- It is not suitable to use where a strong bond is required like holding up heavy objects.
- It might damage fragile papers when removed.
- Substrates that are absorbent, silk-screen printed or delicate as well as hand-stenciled wallpaper are susceptible to oil damage from the Prestik or can be damaged when the Prestik is removed.
- The Prestik might leave an oily mark on some painted surfaces and papers. To prevent this for posters apply strips of tape and stick the Prestik over the tape rather than directly onto the poster.
The above information is only offered as a guide to the use of this product. Furthermore, users should satisfy themselves that it is suitable for their needs. Since we have no control over the conditions under which it is used, we cannot accept responsibility for the problems caused by the use and/or application of this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.