ARB 12-Volt Air Compressor
ARB Compact Air Compressor - Heavy Duty is an energy-efficient air compressor that can be mounted to the vehicle. It is composed of top quality, lightweight materials and has a wide range of great functions including fast tyre inflation. It is configured for Air Locker activation with a top range flow rate and comes with a kit with full wiring loom and mounting hardware for user-friendly installation.
AIR COMPRESSOR USES
- Suitable for inflating tyres and activating air-lockers.
- A must-have for off-roading.
- Can withstand harsh environments.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Tightly sealed so keep out moisture and dust.
- Friction reducing hard anodised cylinder bore.
- Carbon fibre piston seal imbued with Teflon ensures a smooth journey.
- High-grade components ensure durability and quiet operation.
- Manufactured from lightweight, engineering-grade materials of high strength quality.
- Equipped with an over-pressure safety valve.
- Internal thermal protection of the motor to withstand severe temperature damage.
- Expert inline circuit protection since it is equipped with a heavy-duty maxi-fuse.
- Anodised mounting bracket designed to diffuse motor heat.
- Mounting bracket allows for 180° repositioning of the compressor.
- Product Type: Automotive
- Model: CKMA12
- Voltage: 12 V
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Size (HxLxW): 145mm x 190 mm x 98 mm
- No-load current draw: 13 A
- Load current draw: 23 A
- Airflow at 0 kPa: 87.2 l/m
- Airflow at 200 kPa: 65.9 l/m
- Manifold port ¼ inch NPT: Pressure switch x 1
- Manifold port ⅛ inch: Solenoid nipple x 2
- Pressure switch open: 690 kPa
- Pressure switch closed: 490 kPa
- 1 x ARB Compact Air Compressor - Heavy Duty
- 1 x Instruction manual
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Read and follow the instructions in the provided in the installation manual carefully.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- The system can be permanently mounted and is designed to withstand harsh conditions.
- When not mounted and not in use store in a dry, well-ventilated and clean place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed persons.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Clean filter regularly
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Wear appropriate safety clothes like impact-resistant goggles and gloves.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- Always ensure that the correct equipment is used for your application.
Two-year limited warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.