Andor Diamond Segmented Saw Blade
Andor Diamond Segmented Saw Blade is a durable blade consisting of diamond segments on the periphery of a steel body. This blade excels in the fast and economic cutting of a wide range of masonry materials. This SS Universal blade offers a good blade life and is ideal for small jobs on all but the hardest of materials.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Ideal for masonry surfaces like bricks and concrete.
- Suitable for the production cutting of products such as granite and marble.
- Suitable for use on stone, concrete and steel-reinforced concrete.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- It is good value for money because of the concentration and distribution of diamond particles in the saw.
- Top-quality blades are ensured by scientifically designed diamond matrix constructions and steel centres.
- The method of adhesion between the diamond matrix and the steel centre further ensure a top-quality blade.
- The fast cutting action makes it ideal for use when big projects need to be done in a small space of time.
- Product type: Construction; Hardware and Tools
- Cutting application: Dry Cutting
- Ideal substrate: Masonry
- 115mm x 1.8mm/7 x 22.23mm
- 230mm x 2.6mm/7 x 22.23mm
- 1 x Andor SS Universal Segmental Diamond Saw Blade
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Ensure to take note of the maximum rpm indicated on the blade.
HANDLING AND STORAGE
- Store in a frost-free and dry environment.
- Avoid storing in temperatures that fluctuate.
- Avoid storing the blade in extreme conditions like extreme heat, cold or humidity.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE
- Allow the blade to cool at regular intervals so that it does not overheat.
- Ensure that the blade is mounted according to manufacturer instructions so that the diamond segments do not get worn.
- Do not force the blade as this will dull the blade prematurely.
- Sharpen your blade as needed.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Always wear the appropriate protective gear when using the product.
- Avoid using damaged discs.
- Follow all instructions in the machine operating manual.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
- For use when the quality of the cut is of secondary importance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.