ALCOLIN EXTERIOR CRACKFILLER
ALCOLIN EXTERIOR CRACKFILLER is designed with non-slag properties which give it excellent consistency for weatherproofing, mending, sealing and filling cracks and gaps. It is an off-white, cement-based product. Because of the specific preservatives used in the crack filler, it has improved workability and water resistance.
ALCOLIN EXTERIOR CRACKFILLER is distinctively designed so that it can be used in wide cracks with a wide range of widths due to its low shrinkage properties. It can be sanded and painted over after it has set and dried to give the surface the finish desired.
- Smooth and even finish.
- Designed with low shrinkage properties.
- Can fill cracks of up to 10mm
- Excellent non-sag and anti-slump characteristics.
- Superb workability.
- Highly waterproof
- Outstanding properties to accommodate painting and sanding.
- Perfect for weatherproofing.
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor projects.
- Mends cracks, gaps and cavities of up to 10mm on upright concrete surface. Can also be used for renovating stone and cement surfaces or masonry block surfaces.
- Should not be used to renovate structural instability like foundation movements.
- The product dries too fast to be effective for mending small indentations or imperfections.
- Not recommended for use as skimming plaster.
- Should not be used on flexible surfaces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.