ALCOLIN ULTRA WOOD GLUE
ALCOLIN ULTRA WOOD GLUE water-based wood adhesive that is certified LOW VOC. It combines all the best qualities of PVA adhesives (strength, safety, user-friendly, can be cleaned with water and easily sanded) and of Elastic Adhesives (waterproof, long open time, long-lasting).
It is ideal for use on hardwood, softwood, and composite wood. Hardwoods include oak and imbuia, softwoods include meranti and pine and composite wood includes chipboard, Supawood, and hardboard).
- Sets quickly
- Top-Quality strength
- It does not foam or stain hands.
- It can be left open for a long time before it loses quality.
- It is water-based (as opposed to solvent-based)
- Application temperature is low which means it can still function optimally in cold weather.
- Resistant to heat, mildew, and solvents which makes it suitable for outdoor use.
- Unaffected by finishes and touch-ups applied to the project.
- Glue-line is tough which eases sanding.
- ALCOLIN ULTRA WOOD GLUE was approved by the FDA for indirect contact with food products.
- It can be used for indoor or outdoor projects including but not limited to window-frames, birdhouses, doors, cutting boards, picnic tables, and furniture.
- Recommended for woodwork processes like laminating, finger-jointing, assembly, veneering (covering with a thin layer of decorative wood) and doweling.
- Not recommended for use on Melamine-, Coated- or Synthetic Wood.
- Not suitable for continuous underwater submersion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.