ALCOLIN ULTRA WOOD GLUE is a LOW VOC (Volatile Organic Compound), water-based wood glue.
It combines the safety, strength, sandability, and ease of use and water cleanup of PVA adhesives with the durability, open time and water-resistance of a polyurethane.
Excellent adhesion to hard woods (imbuia, oak), soft woods
(pine, meranti) and composites (hardboard, chipboard, supawood).
VOC Test Certificate.
Uses / Applications
- Fast setting.
- Superior strength.
- No foaming or stained fingers.
- Long open time.
- Low application temperature.
- Resists solvents, heat and mildew.
- Unaffected by finishes.
- Tough glue line which sands easily.
- FDA approved for indirect food contact.
- For interior and exterior applications e.g. furniture, doors, window frames, cutting boards, bird boxes, picnic tables, etc.
- Suitable for assembly, doweling, laminating, veneering and finger-jointing processes.
- Should not be used to adhere coated woods, synthetic woods and melamine.
- Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline.
See product video here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.