ALCOLIN FILLA FOAM
ALCOLIN FILLA FOAM is an expanding foam designed to cure with room temperature water. It is used to seal, fill and insulate. It is excellent for insulation and it does not shrink. It is durable and semi-rigid after it has cured.
It is non-toxic. It adheres perfectly to most construction materials and can be used for indoor or outdoor projects. It is weather-resistant and moisture resistant. Once it has been cured it will not expand, contract or degrade.
- Foams fast.
- Single-component – No mixing required.
- Excellent adhesive to most construction materials without the need to use a primer.
- Waterproof and weatherproof.
- Superb thermal insulation and soundproofing.
- After the foam has cured it can be plastered, cut, painted and drilled.
- Maintains its size and shape when exposed to changes in humidity or temperature.
- Excellent resistance to sag meaning it does not run-down upright surfaces like walls.
- Adapts to accommodate irregularity in the working surface.
- Rot-resistant – Has resistance to fungi and mold.
- Used to fill gaps, joints, and cracks around pipes, plug sockets, utility cables, and vents.
- Excellent for draft-proofing doors, windows, and skirtings.
- Fastens doorposts and window frames to walls.
- It can fill large gaps and spaces between pre-made components.
- Recommended for structural space. For example, it can be used to provide extra support under the shower tray.
- It seems between chimneys, wall panels, and roof panels.
- It can be used to insulate boats, cars, and caravans.
- Insulating plug sockets.
- Thermal insulation, soundproofing, and waterproofing.
- It can be used to bond roof tiles together.
- Glues panels used for insulation for example polystyrene and polyurethane (like upholstery foam).
- It makes structures tougher and more rigid.
- Used as a backing material before the sealant is applied.
- It creates a barrier against insects and rodents.
- Apply a coat if exposed to sunlight or other types of UV lights.
- Not recommended for use in temperatures below 5 degrees Celsius.
- It does not bond to silicone, Teflon, polyethylene (e.g. grocery bags and shampoo bottles) and polypropylene (e.g. model planes or cars).