ALCOLIN EXTERIOR CRACKFILLER is an off-white cement-based product designed with anti-slump properties for repairing, filling, sealing and weatherproofing cracks. It contains additives, which improve both water resistance and workability.
ALCOLIN EXTERIOR CRACKFILLER has been specially formulated to provide low shrinkage characteristics over a wide gap width range. Once dry it may be sanded and painted over to achieve the desired finish.
Uses / Applications
- Smooth finish.
- Low shrinkage.
- Fills up to 10mm gaps.
- Good anti-slump / non-sag properties.
- Excellent workability.
- Good water resistance.
- Good sanding and painting properties.
- Ideal for weatherproofing.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Ideal for interior and exterior.
- Repair cracks and cavities in vertical concrete, stone and cement. rendering or masonry block surfaces up to a width of 10mm.
- Not suitable for repairing structural faults (foundation movement).
- Not suitable for the repair of small blemishes or indentations (will dry too fast).
- Not suitable as a skimming plaster.
- Not suitable for repairing cracks on flexible surfaces – use a more flexible crack filler such as ALCOLIN LITEFILL OR ALCOLIN FLEXIFILL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.