ALCOLIN CONTACT ADHESIVE is a first-rate all-round Neoprene-based contact glue with excellent instantaneous bond strength. It is resistant to heat and water and can be easily applied with most brushes. It bonds immediately after contact with several surfaces without needing the application of continued pressure or clamping. It is recommendable for surfaces like wood, engineered wood (like plywood, hardboard or Masonite boards, chipboard, Supawood, and high pressure laminates), veneers (dental porcelain coating over teeth), Formica wood, foam, different types of floor coverings like carpeting, textiles like wool or silk, canvas, cloth, leather, felt, concrete, glass, linoleum, rubber, metals, corks and an assortment of plastics.
- High immediate grab
- Shows an excellent bonding strength instantly on contact
- Dries quickly
- Bonds various surfaces that might be similar to or different from each other.
- Can be easily applied with a brush
- Heat resistant
- It has good Green strength (it effectively bonds two surfaces immediately on contact).
- Excellent for indoor as well as outdoor use.
- Often used in general applications in various industries like furniture, light and construction industries.
- It can be used for every-day projects like decorations, handcrafted items, leatherwork and repairing shoes.
- ALCOLIN CONTACT ADHESIVE should not be used as a structural adhesive meaning it is not recommended to bond parts of load-bearing structures like cars and boats.
- Not recommended for polyethylene (e.g. grocery bags and shampoo bottles), expanded polystyrene (used for food containers or packaging fragile items), polypropylene (model airplanes, etc.), flexible PVC and Teflon. For expanded polystyrene ALCOLIN WATERPROOF or ALCOLIN FIXALL can be used.
- It should not be used on containers that might hold hot liquids like mugs or cups.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.