ALCOLIN COLD WOOD GLUE is one of the earliest PVA (polyvinyl acetate). Its high quality has made it South Africa’s top-seller for over a half-century. It is a quick-set, versatile glue that can be used in the production of furniture, carpentry or any other joinery work. It is not just for professionals but can also be used for every-day jobs around the home, for bonding paper, leather, wood, board, felt and cloth. First-rate adhesion to soft- and medium woods, Cloth, Paper, Cardboard, Felt, Leather, Processed Board, Cork, and other permeable materials.
- Bottle can be left open for a long time
- Water is its main ingredient
- Low Volume of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- It can be used as an adhesive for connections, dowels, overlays, wood coverings, and comb joints.
- Excellent for nearly all carpentry projects.
- Ideal for routine jobs that require adhesives.
- Perfect for joints that are detailed and requires more time to assemble.
- If the adhesive is applied on outside equipment it is recommended that the joints be coated with a layer of varnish or paint as soon as the adhesive has dried.
- It is not recommended for artificial-, coated-, or melamine wood.
ALCOLINE COLD WOOD GLUE can have a shelf-life of at least a year if it is stored correctly. The ideal storing temperature is below 25 degrees Celsius, but not below 0 degrees or above 30 degrees. It should be kept in its original container so that the moisture is contained. The adhesive is not by default unusable if kept beyond its shelf-life date. Its quality is reduced if it becomes separated, thickened or degraded by bacteria (Can be seen when the adhesive becomes thin, smells acrid or discolored). To get the best shelf-life of an opened container, reseal it after use to create an air-tight environment. If the product is left open for too long the adhesive will thicken and create a surface skin which in turn will block filters and damage pumps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.