ALCOLIN COLD GLUE is the original, high quality PVA (polyvinyl acetate) glue and has been the best selling glue in SA for over 50 years.
It sets quickly and is a universal glue that can be used for woodworking, furniture manufacture and other joinery work, or every day use, for bonding wood, leather, felt, cloth, board and paper.
Excellent adhesion to medium woods, soft woods, processed board, leather, cloth, felt, paper, cardboard, cork and most other porous materials.
Uses / Applications
- High strength.
- Long open time.
- Low VOC.
- Suitable for assembly, doweling, laminating, veneering and finger-jointing.
- Great for most wood projects.
- Perfect for many day-to-day adhesive needs.
- Ideal for intricate joints where more assembly time is needed.
- If used outside, joints should be covered with paint or varnish once adhesive has cured.
- Should not be used on coated woods, synthetic woods and melamine.
ALCOLIN COLD GLUE has a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in it’s original moisture-tight container. The glue should not be stored below 0°C or above 30°C. If the material is kept beyond the recommended shelf life, it is not necessarily unusable. A check should be performed to observe whether the product has not separated, thickened, or shows signs of bacterial degradation (bad smell, discoloration and low viscosity). To maximize the shelf life of the opened container, ensure that the packaging is closed to create an airtight environment when not in use. If the packaging is left open for long periods, the glue will thicken and form a skin on the surface, which can damage pumps and block filters.
See product video here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.