ALCOLIN CLEAR ADHESIVE is a versatile, clear, quick-dry adhesive that is extremely easy to apply. It can be used effectively on a diverse assortment of household items and it has a long shelf-life. It gives exceptional adhesion to a variety of items such as felt, coated or uncoated wood, cardboard, paper, fabrics, leather, rubber, PVC or Perspex and metals.
- Low-slump adhesive
- Can be used on photos
- Clear-drying glue.
- Does not string
- Dries fast
- Keeps working surface smooth
- Transparent, quick-dry, versatile adhesive.
- Excellent for quick repairs
- Best for handcrafted projects
- Perfect to be used on photos for albums or scrapbooking.
- Ideal for application on hand-crafted items, school projects, and hand-made pieces
- Excellent for bonding cables to walls, e.g. for security systems or alarms.
- Not suitable for use on surfaces that have been polished or painted.
- Should not be used on certain plastics for example Polystyrene, acetate, polyethylene (e.g. grocery bags and shampoo bottles), rayon and polypropylene.
- Unsuitable for repairing items that will hold hot liquids, for example, pottery handles.
- At least one of the surfaces that will be bonded together should be permeable.
- If stored in the original container in a cool dry place (below 25 degrees Celsius) ALCOLIN CLEAR ADHESIVE can have a shelf-life of at least a year.
- It can still be used after 12 months, but a check should be performed to test the quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.