ALCOLIN CLEAR ADHESIVE is an exceptionally easy to apply, quick-drying, all-purpose clear adhesive. It has been designed to give good adhesion to a variety of household materials and possesses excellent aging properties.
Excellent adhesion to many materials e.g. paper, cardboard, leather, felt, fabrics, rubber, metals, wood (uncoated or coated) and some plastics like rigid PVC and Perspex.
Uses / Applications
- Excellent sag resistance.
- Acid free.
- Safe for photos.
- Dries clear.
- Non stringing.
- Quick drying.
- Does not wrinkle or warp paper.
- Excellent ageing properties.
- Clear fast drying general purpose glue.
- Quick repair adhesive.
- Ideal for DIY projects.
- Used on the back of photos for scrap-booking and photo albums.
- Perfect for use in decorative applications, handicraft and school projects.
- Ideal for bonding security or alarm cables to walls.
- Should not be used on painted or polished surfaces.
- Not suitable for use on some plastics, like polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene plastic, rayon and acetate fabrics.
- Should not be used for the repair of pottery handles or any items that may contain hot liquids.
- Ensure that at least one of the two surfaces to be adhered, are porous.
ALCOLIN CLEAR ADHESIVE has a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in its original container.
If the material is kept beyond the recommended shelf life, it is not necessarily unusable, but a check should be performed to observe whether the product is still workable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.