ALCOLIN ACRYLIC SEALANT
ALCOLIN ACRYLIC SEALANT is an easy-apply, water-based, flexible, all-round sealant that can be used on a variety of construction and building projects including jointing, caulking, embedding, and grouting. It is suitable for use with most building materials for example glass, concrete, brick, metal, wood, bathroom appliances and stone (natural or synthetic stone).
- Good for caulking.
- Excellent for grouting.
- It can be used for jointing.
- Suitable for embedding covings and cornices.
- Good sealant for the contact points between walls and doorposts/window frames.
- Recommended for holding down roof sheets.
- It can be painted over within one hour after use.
- Significantly flexible and highly resistant to cracking.
- Superb adhesion to various base materials.
- Delivers a smooth finish.
- Slump resistant.
- The product is non-toxic, nearly odorless and water-based.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Resistant to humidity and severe changes in temperature.
- UV resistant.
- Not compatible with objects that require high movability.
- Not recommended for use on asphalt, oily substrates or construction materials that may bleed oil, rubber, plasticizers or certain solvents.
- Should not be used in floor joints, joints subjected to ongoing submersion in water (e.g. fish-tanks) or on glass surfaces.
- Should not be exposed to water, rain or any humidity for at least 24 hours after use.
- ALCOLIN ACRYLIC SEALANT will not adhere to some plastics like Teflon, polyethylene (e.g. grocery bags and shampoo bottles) and polypropylene (e.g. model planes or cars).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.