AFTOOL C CLAMP / G CLAMP
AFTOOL G CLAMP is an essential tool for anyone wanting to keep a piece of material in place while working on it or to keep two surfaces pressed together after they have been glued. Its frame is commonly made from drop forged steel and the thread road is resistant to wear because it is made from hardened and tempered steel.
APPLICATION AND USES
- Suitable for use in carpentry and welding.
- It can be very useful in both woodwork and metalwork.
- Various sizes are available. Smaller sizes can be used for lighter and smaller repair work. Larger sizes can be used for heavy-duty work like sawing and drilling.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- It can provide pressure on surfaces glued together until the glue dries.
- The clamps can be used to accurately drill holes through two surfaces where the holes need to be in identical spots on the different surfaces.
- It can hold the material you need to work on in place so that you can use both hands and other tools to work on the material.
HOW TO USE
- Use the clamp by turning the screw through the bottom of the frame until you reach the pressure or release that you need.
- Protect woodwork with a piece of cardboard or other protective material.
STORAGE AND CARE
- A unique and effective way to store clamps is to screw a PVC pipe under your workbench. This way the clamps are always readily available.
- Alternatively, you can hang clamps on the wall using hooks and caps.
- However, you choose to store your clamp you should ensure that it is kept in a safe and dry place.
- To care effectively for your G clamp, clean it with a dry cloth after each use to remove all dust and debris.
- All the moving points of the clamp should be regularly oiled to prevent corrosion from setting in.
- Available in different sizes: 75 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm and 200 mm.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Wear appropriate safety gear for the work that is being done.
- Make sure that the swivel can turn freely before using the clamp.
WARNINGS AND DISCLAIMERS
- Place cardboard, leather or any other type of protection over woodwork applications so that the working material does not get damaged by the clamp.
- Avoid using clamps with bent frames or spindles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.