Premium Quality Scypolymer Sealant & Adhesive
abe "The Works" Sealant and Adhesive is a top-notch sealant-adhesive compound that is exceptionally versatile and can be used on almost any material. This easy-apply product is paintable and resistant to mould which makes it suitable for wet and dry conditions.
APPLICATION AND USES
• The Works Sealant and Adhesive can be successfully used on most materials like wood, stone, glass metal, brick, tiles, concrete, plaster, plasterboards and many more.
• It can be applied to most plastics, polystyrene, and most synthetic materials without attacking the material.
• This versatile sealant is also ideal for use on mirrors, guttering, pipes, masonry joints as well as doorframes and window frames.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Easy-apply and quick curing.
• The sealant is mould resistant making it ideal for use in wet or dry conditions for optimal versatility.
• Exceptionally weather resistant.
• UV resistance makes it ideal for outdoor use.
• No shrinkage.
• Resistant to stains.
• The sealant cures quickly and most applications will not need additional fixings.
• Contains no solvents and is non-hazardous, non-flammable and odourless which makes it environmentally friendly and suitable for indoor use or public use.
• Excellent flexibility and can be painted over.
• Product type: Construction; Home improvement; DIY
• Size: 290ml
• Colour: Black
• Excellent coverage of approximately 7.8 metres per 290ml cartridge.
• This estimate is made for the size of a 6 mm x 6 mm joint.
• 1 x abe "The Works" Sealant & Adhesives – Black 290 ml cartridge
How to use the Abe "The Works" Sealant & Adhesives
• Ensure that surfaces are clean and free from dust, grease, and debris.
• Remove the nozzle and cut off the tip of the cartridge.
• Replace the nozzle and cut the tip to the width that will be required for your specific application.
• To secure the sealant should be applied in dots or beads. Once applied the surfaces should be firmly pressed together.
• To seal apply a continuous bead making sure that it makes proper contact with the sides of the joint.
Suitability of painting over
HANDLING AND STORAGE
• Store in temperatures below 30ºC for optimal shelf life.
• Shelf life is approximately 12 months from the date of manufacture when stored correctly.
MAINTENANCE AND CARE – Extending the shelf life of an opened sealant
• After use seal the nozzle by placing a nail inside the tip.
• When you need to use it again simply remove the nail with a set of pliers.
• Use a wire if necessary, to get out any dried sealant.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• Wear appropriate PPE for the job that you are performing.
• Instructions for safe use of the product must be requested from abe construction chemicals. See disclaimer.
WARNINGS AND LIMITATIONS
• Coverage depends on the joint size.
Product safety information required for safe use is not included. Before handling, read product and safety data sheets and container labels for safe use, physical and health hazard information. The safety data sheet is available from your local a.b.e.® Construction Chemicals branch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.