C.R.I.’s Peripheral pumps are single stage centrifugal, non-Self priming, volute pumps. These pumps feature horizontal shaft components with axial suction and impellers and radial discharge ports. Pumps volute chamber and impellers are carefully designed to give the best possible and suction lift characteristics.
Most modern and highly sophisticated machinery and technology are employed in the manufacture of these pumps using quality raw material, dynamically balanced impellers, seals and ball bearing to ensure long life.
- Sturdy and compact.
- Quiet and maintenance free.
- Excellent hydraulic performance.
- Optimal design.
- Good suction lift characteristics.
- Brass insert to prevent siezing of pump.
- Incorporated with thermal overload protector.
- Dynamically balanced rotating parts.
- Power Range: 0.5 HP & 1.0 HP
- Speed: 3450 rpm
- Versions: A.C. Single Phase - 110 / 220 V - 60 Hz Permanent Split Capacitor (PSC) - Incorporated with Thermal Overload Protector
- Type of Duty: S1 (Continuous)
- Degree of Protection: IP 54
- Class of Insulation: 'B'
- Direction of Rotation: Clockwise viewed from driving end
- Flow Rate upto: 10.5 US gpm
- TotalHead upto: 203 ft / 62 m
- Maximum Suction lift upto: 26 ft / 8 m
- Maximum Operating pressure: 87 psi / 6 bar
- Nominal Pipe Size in inches: 1" X 1"
- Maximum Liquid Temperature: 122 F / 50°C
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 104 F / 40°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.