C.R.I. Electronic Pressure Controller is yet another quality & reliable product from the house of CRI which is carefully designed to regulate the water pressure in the domestic water supply system. It switches ON the pump automatically whenever there is a pressure drop in the pipeline and maintains preset level of pressure in the pipe line. The preset pressure level drops as and when the water is drawn. It also switches OFF the pump automatically once the pipeline is closed completely and there by makes the entire pumping system effective and efficient. The inbuilt check valve & logic circuit system protect the pump from back flow of water & dry running which enhance the life span of the pump. Certain models of vertical type pressure controls are inbuilt with adjustable pressure gauge wherein the pressure can be set manually based on the requirement.
- Sets free from operating the pump manually.
- Ensures uninterrupted water supply with adequate pressure. Saves electricity & time.
- Protects pump from dry running & back flow of water.
- Different models to select. CPV models are supplied with inbuilt pressure gauge.
- Colorful LED's to indicate various functions.
- Designed for easy installation.
- Ambient temperature: 60°C (140°F)
- Liquid temperature: 60°C (140°F)
- Cut in Pressure: CPH 15N, CPH 15, CPV 15 & CPV 15N - 1.5 bar CPH22 - 2.2 bar
- CPV 3A - 1.5 TO 3.0 bar
- System Pressure Maximum: 10 bar
- Supply Voltage: 220 / 240 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Maximum Current: 10 Amps
- Degree of Protection: IP 65
- Flow Rate: CPH - 0.8-1.0 lpm, CPVS - 0.08-1.0 lpm, CPV -2.0 lpm
- Flow Rate: 10000 lpm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.