Buy it directly from us and have it delivered to any street address in South Africa
When irrigating any crops with up to 10x12 meter spacing, MegaNet™, with its innovative “fortress” impact sprinkler design, gives you excellent crop uniformity while preventing issues caused by insects, poor water quality or field machine damage.
Two Types of MegaNet™ Rotating Impact Sprinkler:
- High water trajectory angle – 24D for vegetables and open field crops, open field nurseries, crop germination, frost mitigation, cooling fruit orchards and roof dust cleaning.
- Low water trajectory angle – 15D for under-tree irrigations and shade/net houses.
Why MegaNet™ 15D & 24D?
Ensures high and uniform yields.
The MegaNet™ has a symmetric structure that allows the water split to two equal water jets, that contribute to a balanced sprinkler, providing very high water- distribution uniformity.
- Increased germination: Gentle water jets produce relatively small drops near the ground making it ideal for germination.
The MegaNet™ has a pop-up mechanism and it is opened only during irrigation. This mechanism protects the nozzle and protects the sprinklers moving parts, by preventing insects and dirt particles to get inside the sprinkler.
Each MegaNet™ sprinkler has an integral filter that ensures clean water inside the nozzle. In addition, this filter can be easily cleaned if needed.
An extended product life achieved by superior raw material composition resistant the chemicals, fertilizers, and sun exposure.
Specifications of MegaNet™ 15D & 24D
- 7 different nominal flow rates: 200, 250, 350, 450, 550, 650 and 750 ℓ/h. Nominal flow rates at 23 m pressure.
- Recommended working pressure: 20 - 30 m (at the sprinkler head).
- It can be installed on solid sets or in portable field stands.
- Made of UV-protected materials, durable to all climate conditions and nutrients injected in agricultural applications.
- 2 types of water trajectory: High - 24⁰ and Low - 15⁰
- Colour-coded locking pins and caps for easy identification. 15D - grey locking pin; 24D - black locking pin.
- Inlet connector: 15 mm threaded
- Recommended filtration: 400 micron
- 2 balanced water jets.
- Individual filter in each sprinkler.
MegaNet™ is a product of Netafim