For about 5 DECADES, customers have found ALCOLIN COLD GLUE as a high-quality PVA (polyvinyl acetate) glue that is reliable and easy to use. That is why ALCOLIN says ALCOLIN COLD GLUE has been the best selling glue in SA for over 50 years.
It sets quickly and is a universal glue that can be used for woodworking, furniture manufacture, and other joinery work, or everyday use, for bonding wood, leather, felt, cloth, board, and paper.
Excellent adhesion to medium woods, softwoods, processed board, leather, cloth, felt, paper, cardboard, cork, and most other porous materials.
125ml, 250ml, 500ml,1 litre bottles, 2.5 litre, 5 litre buckets
Uses / Applications
- High strength
- Long open time
- Low VOC
- Suitable for assembly, doweling, laminating, veneering and finger-jointing
- Great for most wood projects
- Perfect for many day-to-day adhesive needs
- Ideal for intricate joints where more assembly time is needed
- If used outside, joints should be covered with paint or varnish once the adhesive has cured
- Should not be used on coated woods, synthetic woods, and melamine
FarmAbility DIY shop delivers to any address in South Africa. If you are in the western cape and are looking for cold glue, now you know exactly where to find it. If you are in Johannesburg, Durban or Bloemfontein... The exact same applies.