dura.®ﬂex is a ready to use ﬂexible slurry based on a special synthetic resin dispersion and a blend of selected cement mixed with carefully graded aggregate.
- Protection and repair of balconies, terraces and haunching concrete structures and bridges.
- Waterprooﬁng of new and old buildings (internal and external).
- Waterprooﬁng of showers, tanks, containers and water reservoirs.
- Can be painted and covered with tiles.
- Can be applied for damp prooﬁng.
Excellent waterproof barrier.
- Effective on negative or positive side.
- High bond strength.
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
- Excellent resistance to chloride on penetration.
- Brush, trowel, or spray applied.
- Reliable application.
- Resistance to water pressure (after seven days’ cure): Positive pressure of 10 atmospheres, negative pressure of 4 atmospheres.
- May be applied on damp surfaces.
- Low in-place cost.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Approved for use in potable water systems.
Bonding / Priming
No priming required.
It is essential to use a mechanical mixer, such as a slow speed electric drill ﬁtted with a suitable paddle.
Fill approximately three-quarters of component A (milky liquid) into a pail and, with continuous stirring, slowly add component B (grey powder).
Mixing must be continued until the mix is homogeneous and free of lumps.
For horizontal surfaces such as the base of reservoirs, add the remaining component A. For other applications add only sufﬁcient component A to provide a suitable consistency. When the two components are mixed together, a plastic thixotropic liquid results which is easy to apply.
8 m2/15 kg for 1 mm wet ﬁlm thickness. A minimum coverage of 2 kg/m2/mm, applied in not less than two coats.
5 kg and 15 kg (two-part).
Handling & Storage
Shelf life of six months, but shorter if in extreme conditions. Keep tightly sealed in a dry cool place in the original packaging.